Valley of Flowers National Park is an Indian national park, located in West Himalaya, in the state of Uttarakhand and is known for its meadows of endemic alpine flowers and the variety of flora. The entire valley is generally a carpet of colors – green, yellow, red, blue. It is surrounded by mountains with trees at lower levels, brown and grey soil in the middle and bright snow at the top. This richly diverse area is also home to rare and endangered animals, including the Asiatic black bear, snow leopard, musk deer, brown bear, red fox, and blue sheep. Birds found in the park include Himalayan monal pheasant and other high altitude birds.
Hemkund Saheb is situated at an altitude of 4,329mts above the sea level in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand state. Hemkund literally suggests “lake of snow” and the pristine water of the lake is as cold as snow. The weather of the place changes very rapidly. Hemkund Sahib is the highest gurudwara of the Sikh community.
- Sharing Accommodation in hotels.
- All transfers by Non AC Tata Sumo or similar car.
- Meals from Day 01 Morning to Day 06 Lunch.
- Permits and forest entry fees.
- Guide and Trek Leader service.
- Porter for central luggage.
- Extra meals which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Rucksacks and other belongings mentioned in the checklist
- Camera/video camera/ Porter charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the package.
- All items of personal nature.
- Mineral water.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
- The decision of trek leader will be the final decision.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high
- Pay heed to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- Avoid roaming during the night.
- Carry basic medications and an ORS during the tour.
- The tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- Do not throw garbage or plastics into nature. Tri to enjoy nature by letting it as it is. It is our duty to keep nature clean.
- Please note the packages are designed strictly on the detailed itinerary being attached any extra sightseeing and excursion is subject to a supplement cost as per the actual.
- It is mandatory to carry 05 Photo Identity Proof and 05 Passport Size Photo during travel.
- No refund for unused service.
HARIDWAR – GOVINDGHAT
GOVINDGHAT – PULNA (OPTIONAL) – GHANGARIA
GHANGARIA – VALLEY OF FLOWERS – GHANGARIA
GHANGARIA – HEMKUND SAHEB – GHANGARIA
GHANGARIA – GOVINDGHAT – RISHIKESH
HRISHIKESH – HARIDWAR