The last inhabited village on the Indo-Tibetan border is Chitkul, around 569 kilometers from Delhi and 24 kilometers from Sangla and is famous for its sunsets, potatoes, apples and the incredible hospitality of the locals.
- Transport Delhi to Delhi (Travellers)
- 10 Meals
- 1 Music Night (Narkanda)
- Short Trek (Hatu Peak)
- Accomodation on Quad sharing basis/triple/double.
- Trip Captains
- Chitkul Village Walk ( Local guide)
- Lunch is not included and any other meal that isn’t mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals are during the journey.
- Early check-in or a late checkout room at any hotels unless specified above Any entry fees to visit any place Any airfare, visa fees, airport tax Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenom -enon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative. Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel) Camera/video camera fee at monuments
DELHI - NARKANDA
Narkanda - Sangla (160 kilometers in approximately 6 hours)
Sangla - Chitkul - Sangla (40 kilometers in approximately 3 hours)
Sangla - Shimla
Shimla to Delhi (380 kilometers in Approx 8 hour)