“Kerala’s food evolved from the diverse people who traversed this land. The story of Kerala is closely linked to the story of the world’s eagerness for spices. Because of the
wealth this land possessed, people of various countries, religions and races arrived, for trade. Flourishing commerce translated into an enthusiastic reception for those who could conduct business competently. Which, in turn, opened up avenues for new religions and communities. Eventually, colonization spelt an end to the hospitality, but it also gave rise to the strong ethos of Malayali-ness that now marks this land.”
Arrival in Cochin (Kochi)
Cochin to Munnar (135km/4.5hrs)
Munnar sightseeing (135km/4.5hrs)
Munnar to Thekkady/ Periyar (105km/3.5hrs)
Thekkady to Alleppey (150km/3.5hrs)
Alleppey to Kovalam (160km/4.5hrs)
Kovalam to Cochin (240km/5.5hrs) Or drop at Trivandrum (14km/0.5hrs)
- A/c Swift Dezire from arrival till return from Cochin.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- 1 night in Cochin with Breakfast.
- 2 nights in munnar with Breakfast.
- 1 night in Thekkady with Breakfast.
- 1 night in Alappuzha with Breakfast lunch & dinner
- House boat stay
- 1 night in Kovalam with Breakfast
- All local sightseeing (Munnar, Thekkady, & Kovalam),
- All expenses related to Cab & driver including toll, parking etc,
- All personal expenses including entrance fees at all sightseeing spots
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Any entrance charges or monument charges.
- 5% GST Extra