“Mussourie” also known as “Mansoori” is famous for it’s beautiful and breathtaking sights. At a point, one can see the whole of “Dehradun” town from the market of Mussourie which is situated at the hill. A trip to Mussourie will definitely not go in vain because it has so much to offer. Mussourie is a destination close to other famous places like Dhanolti, George Everest (good place for trekking) and also many paragliding sights. One can also experience the zip line and ropeway/cable car.
- Welcome, drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- 03 Breakfasts & 03 Dinners
- Pick and Drop at the time of arrival/departure.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- 03 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political
- disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums.
- All personal expenses.
Delhi to Mussoorie
Sightseeing in Mussoorie
Excursion to Kempty Falls
Departure from Mussoorie to Delhi