Roop Kund trek will not only motivate the mind and soul but also gives the trekkers a spiritual inspiration. The trekkers will see the panoramic view of the rock-strewn glaciers and snow-clad mountains. Roopkund is a picturesque tourist destination and one of the important places for trekking in Chamoli District, Himalayas, near the base of two Himalayan peaks: Trisul (7,120 m) and Nanda Ghunti (6,310 m). The trekkers will also witness Mystery Lake and Skeletons Lake which is also another interesting attraction for the trekkers.
- Sharing Accommodation 02 night at trekkers hut and 05 nights at tents.
- Kathgodam – Lohajung & Wan-Kathgodam transfers by Non AC Winger car.
- Meals from Day 01 morning to Day 08 lunch. ( On trek Veg)
- Border permits and forest entry fees.
- Guide and Trek Leader service
- Porter, Yak for central luggage
- Mattress for tent
- Extra meals which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Rucksacks, Sleeping bag and other belongings mentioned in the checklist
- Camera/video camera/ Porter charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the package.
- All items of personal nature.
- Mineral water.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
- The decision of trek leader will be the final.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Pay heed to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- Avoid roaming during the night.
- Carry basic medications and an ORS during the tour.
- The tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- Do not throw garbage or plastics into nature. Tri to enjoy nature by letting it as it is. It is our duty to keep nature clean.
- Please note the packages are designed strictly on the detailed itinerary being attached any extra sightseeing and excursion is subject to a supplement cost as per the actual.
- It is mandatory to carry 05 Photo Identity Proof and 05 Passport Size Photo during travel.
- No refund for unused service.
Kathgodam to Lohajung
Lohajang pass to Didana
Didana to Bedni bugyal
Bedni bugyal to Patarnachouniya
Patarnachouniya to Baguabasha
Baguabasha to Roop kund
Patarnachouniya to Wan
Wan to Kathgodam