Sandakphu is one of the glorious and highest peaks (3636 m; 11,930 ft) of the three places i.e district of IIam, Nepal and West Bengal, India.Trek to Sandakphu is one of the most exciting adventure because of grand vistas of the Kangchenjunga range and the Everest range which can be seen from the ridge, and also for the seasonal wildflower blooms and birding.
The trekking routes inside the Singalila National Park have four legs or stages.
- Manebhanjan to Meghma (2600 m): This is a 4-hour trek through the lower forest. The route goes via Chitre.
- Meghma to Gairibans (2621 m): There are two alternative trekking routes. They respectively go via Tonglu (3070 m) and Tumling (2900 m). From Tumling, a shorter trail cuts through Nepal and Jaubari (2750 m).Jaubari is ward no 07 of jamuna VDC ilam.
- Gairibans to Sandakphu (3636 m):
- Sandakphu to Phalut (3600 m): It is a one-day trek via Sabarkum (3536 m) covering 21 km.
Package Cost Includes:
- Sharing Accommodation in Homestay and tents
- Permit charges for Singalila National Park.
- Transfers by Non AC Tata Sumo or similar vehicle.
- Meals from day 01 lunch to day 07 Breakfast.
- Guide service
- Trek leader service.
Package Cost Excludes:
- Extra meals which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Rucksacks, sleeping bag and other belongings mentioned in the checklist
- Camera/video camera/ Porter charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the package.
- All items of personal nature.
- Mineral water.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
- Decision of trek leader will be the final decision.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high
- Pay heed to the trek leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
- Avoid roaming during the night.
- Carry basic medications and an ORS during the tour.
- The tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- Do not throw garbage or plastics into the nature. Tri to enjoy the nature by letting it as it is. It is our duty to keep the nature clean.__________________________________________________________________________
New Jalpaiguri to Tumling via Manebhanjan
Tumling to Kalipokhri Trek
Kalipokhri to Sandakphu Trek
Sandakphu to Sabargram Trek
Sabargram to Phalut Trek
Phalut to Gorkhey Trek
Gorkhey to Bhareng trek to NJP by car