Tonglu was also known as Tonglo in the 1800s. It is also one the highest peak of the Singalila Ridge in the Darjeeling district at the West Bengal of India. It is best for a short weekend trek where you can experience the culture and tradition of the people living there and also see the panoramic view of landscapes of mountains. This trek may also give you the chance to see the two counties together (India and Nepal).
- Sharing Accommodation 2 nights at trekkers hut.
- NJP – Dhotrey- NJP transfers by Non AC Tata Sumo or similar car.
- Meals from Day 01 morning to Day 03 dinner.
- Border permits and forest entry fees.
- Extra meals which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Rucksacks and other belongings mentioned in the checklist
- Camera/video camera/ Porter charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the package.
- All items of personal nature.
- Mineral water.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
New Jalpaiguri – Dhotrey
Dhotrey - Tonglu
Trek back to Dhotrey - NJP